We tried not to disturb it, but Ana kept trying to see if the bird came back. I caught a peak at Ana through the bedroom window.
It started raining later, so we pulled out the water color paints.
Jack tried to keep his colors nice and neat.
Ana was mixing to find "a beautiful color."
Eventually they started sharing. (Mostly, Ana realized how much nicer Jack's paints were and decided they were better than hers.) I was mentioning to Dave how cute it was, and seriously 2 minutes later I walked in the kitchen and ...
they were making "mustaches."
I think this no tv thing is really making them become closer friends. Tonight they are sleeping together in Ana's bed for the 2nd night this week.
Totally worth it!
3 comments:
so does no tv mean no screen time at all, like no movies, and no video games? sounds like it is working well for your family. way to go!
How sweet is that last picture.
Erin, I just love you and your adorable family!! I noticed a pink and purple splash covering Ana in her sleep, too! Thanks for all the pictures you post. You make me want to use more pictures on my blog.
Post a Comment