Tonight Dave and I got our Christmas shopping done. We even got a bagful of buttons from Porter's craft store (5 cents each or .99 cents a bag) for our button stockings. We found some really cute buttons in the bin. We got some fun ones and some normal ones. Here is a sampling of our finds.
I love the little tiny birds. They are my favorite of our finds. We found 6 of them. The little rocking horse will probably be used on our first boy's first Christmas. Since I graduated this year, I put a little "school-ish" button (a chalkboard) on mine. Dave and Ana have matching Christmas lightbulbs. I really liked the scissors, and the "poor man" one will probably be applicable for a few years more.
Tonight Dave and I watched the classic "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and wrapped the rest of the Christmas presents. I am feeling a little more Christmas-y now. Still, it doesn't feel quite like Christmas yet. We're gonna clean the house really well tomorrow, and I think that will definitely help.
2 comments:
I love the button idea! Can I help you with anything?
Cute buttons Erin! Are you bringing the stockings with you when you come here?
Post a Comment