Thursday, December 6, 2007

Feelin Good

Wow. I have survived the worst part of this semester. I am so glad I am almost done with this week. I'll spare the details but it was pretty crazy the last few days.

I really like playing with Ana, it is a great way for me to stop thinking about stressors. I have a great time, Ana has a great time, and Erin can get things done easier. It is a win win win situation. Plus, I am having a great time and in no way do I have to feel guilty for playing with her instead of doing something dumb like homework. She is one of the best stress relievers I have (minus the occasional diarrea blowout and taco soup incident). When my schedule eased up today I sat down with Ana in our front room and she helped me wrap a couple of Erin's Christmas presents. Ana really likes the tape. We need to buy more.

We got our Christmas tree up on Sunday. It looks good. Maybe I will post a picture. Our stockings are now hanging on the wall, Erin made them and they are pretty much the coolest stockings ever. Off and on you can hear James Taylor Christmas songs playing and there is a general atmosphere of feeling good in our apartment as I sit here eating some ranch doritos and typing with Ana on my lap.

One last thing...

I would like you all to see this picture:


I won a bag of these at our family Christmas party a couple weeks ago. They are candy cane Hershey's Kisses. And they are wonderful. Apart from enjoying them plain they are also great dropped into a cup of hot chocolate and allowed (forced I guess) to melt. Mmmm...

No comments: