Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So, it's not my birthday anymore

Yeah, it's been a few days now. We had a busy weekend in Logan for Kris and Katie's wedding. Ana threw her first major temper tantrum, it was pretty crazy. Our church starts at 1:30, so we stayed in Rupert Saturday night and drove home Sunday morning. I had two meetings before church and we got here just in time to not be late. Between meetings I went to one of the boy's houses to make sure he was getting ready for church. I taught the lesson in quorum meeting, no other YM leader was at church. Ana was still cranky from Friday and Saturday messed up schedules. Not long after church we had a bishop's youth fireside where we watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas. By the time I got done watching that movie I decided that the day hadn't really been too crazy. It was one of my busier Sundays.

Anyway, that's a little of what I have been doing instead of posting...

1 comment:

Dylan said...

I hear you with the busy Sunday thing. "Day Of Rest" my behind. And it seems like my service gets all piled up into one day. This last week I helped scrape the cars in the parking lot down after a big storm, gave a family a ride home after church and helped bless the sacrament for a disabled sister. Can we spread this out a little, please?