Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas week

Wow, its been a while since I last posted! I added a few posts so I hope you check 'em all out.

Christmas was great! The Sunday before Christmas was kinda crazy. I played the organ, accompanied the Ward Choir's 2 numbers, and sang in a musical number myself all in Sacrament Meeting. Dave had meetings in the morning, and was the only member of the YM presidency there. Primary was kinda crazy, too. We were way short in nursery workers, so I ended up in there, and Dave brought in the YM to help out too. It was busy!!!

After that we headed down to Pocatello for my mom's birthday. Monday morning we went to Rupert. Its been a long time since Dave's parents have had kids around on Christmas morning, so though we usually stay home for that, we decided to join his parents. We spent Christmas Eve with Dave's sister. Finger foods and family - gotta love it.

Christmas morning was great! Finally that morning it felt like Christmas. I was so excited I almost woke Ana up early. Ana loved her dolly stroller and her puzzles and books. Dave and I took a lot of video, and Dave's parents took pictures. (As soon as I get some pictures from them, I'll update this post.) Dave got me some stamps for scrapbooking/cardmaking, a cookbook, the piano book for the Ben Folds album Songs for Silverman and the High School Musical movies, since I love them. The piano book I've spent the most time with. His songs are hard, but such cook rhythms, that I love it. I love that album! I got Dave and I-pod, which he wasn't expecting at all. It was really fun to surprise him.

We spent a few days in Rupert and then went back to Pocatello for a day. We were home Friday afternoon and then were back in Idaho Falls for the Phippen family holiday party. Thanks Wenday for the gift certificate. We'll use it!


Overall its been a really fun, busy week full of family and good food. We've had a good week, but we are ready to stay home for a few day now. I have some cleaning and catching up to do this week, but we are all party-ed out for a little bit.

1 comment:

MikeG Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. It is always nice, though, to get home and settle in a bit, isn't it?