Its been a while since I posted. So, here's what's been going on.
*Erin: Sunday was a crazy day! I had sharing time to prepare, then church, then the Christmas Devo and then tithing settlement. I was so tired by the end of the day. Yesterday I was sicker than a dog. I threw up probably about 10 times and couldn't get off the couch. My mom and came up from Pocatello and did my dishes, emptied my bathroom trash, mopped my floor and made me something to eat. I even kept it down for about an hour or so. I went to bed at 9:00 pm. I'm feeling much better today, just so tired....
*Dave: He has been working like a dog. He had a huge test yesterday and was studying all day for it. I even made him go up on campus instead of staying home so that he wouldn't try to take care of Ana instead of studying. He did pretty well, so it was worth it. Now he has a paper to write and projects to finish before finals week next week. Good luck, Dave!
*Ana: Has been waking up early the last few days and won't go back to sleep. Then she's tired a few hours later and so is napping before noon. Then she won't nap in the afternoon. She's not eating very well either. I think her little incisors are giving her trouble. Also about her: she likes to play the drums - or rather, she likes to beat her hands on whatever and say "bff, ksh" like she was playing the drums. She's very aware of music whenever it is on. She dances and even sings. Only 6 more weeks until she's in nursery! She talks a lot, and loves to talk on the phone. She never stops moving and is so much fun to play with. Here she is sitting on my shoulder. (I cropped myself out because I look like I'm on death's doorstep.)

3 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain. Dave dealing with crazy finals, you pregnant and SOO tired, Ana not sleeping well-- when it rains, it pours! Hopefully you'll get past the sickness soon. I'll be praying for you.
I can't believe she's almost 18 months old.
Cute picture! She's adorable!
Post a Comment