FUNNY!
that is really funny!
That is fularious! (that is when something is beyond funny and hilarious).
I guess, being a health major and whatnot, it aroused such emotion in me, that I had some inner conflict when it was talking about cooties. Weird, I know. At least I know I had the cootie shot when I was younger.
Happy Birthday Dave!!! We hope you have a great day!~Cody, Andrea & Allie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
FUNNY!
that is really funny!
That is fularious! (that is when something is beyond funny and hilarious).
I guess, being a health major and whatnot, it aroused such emotion in me, that I had some inner conflict when it was talking about cooties. Weird, I know. At least I know I had the cootie shot when I was younger.
Happy Birthday Dave!!! We hope you have a great day!
~Cody, Andrea & Allie
Post a Comment