Monday, December 10, 2007

First Snow!!!

If its gonna be cold, it might as well be snowy. I really like the snow. And today was our first reall snowfall. It snowed all night and all morning, so this morning I took Ana out in it for the first time. She had a hard time maneuvering herself. I'm not sure if it was from the snow or all her clothes. Here she is! (The pictures turned out really dark. I think our camera is dying.)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

How fun! Tyler was content to stay inside and watch the snow from the window...he is still obsessing over Polar Express. So nothing else seems to be entertaining to him...oh boy!

Karianne said...

I have some snowpants that were Alaina's from last year that will probably fit Ana. Remind me on Thursday.

Kristen said...

OH my gosh!! How I miss the snow. Well, only certain aspects of it. But hey, I have decorated cactus and palm trees....you give some, you take some! :) You and Ana look great!!!