Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rexburg Temple

On Friday night I had the opportunity to clean the Temple in preparation for the Open House. It was really neat. The temple is beautiful! Before then, I was debating whether to take Ana through with us when we go, but I decided it want her to go. She won't remember what it looks like, but I think that the more opportunites you give children to feel the Spirit, the more they'll recognize it as they grow up. And it starts when they are little. Anyway, it was a neat opportunity to serve and was glad I was able to gothat night. We go through on Thursday and I'm really excited!

2 comments:

MikeG Family said...

That is awesome! I wish SO bad we still lived in Rexburg, just long enough to attend the open house and all the fun things going on with it right now. Enjoy it for me, will ya? :)

Keri said...

What a neat opportunity! It is so beautiful, isn't it.