Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ana is cute

Ana's newest word is "aroni" as in the last part of 'macaroni'. It's pretty cute.

Also, we had a funny moment today. Ana came out of my bedroom carrying my ipod with the headphones draped over her shoulders and said to me with a big smile "listen!!" As soon as I stood up, this amazing look of realization flashed across her face. The look said, "I can't believe I just told on myself!" She knows she isn't supposed to play with the ipod without my help so she quickly ran away as fast as she could. She made it back to the bedroom before I caught her.

After the chase we listened to/watched one of the TMBG podcasts for kids. They are really fun Ana even watched it for about a minute. It's a record, she doesn't hold still often.

If you haven't checked this podcast out, I encourage you to do so. (For those of you without ipods, you can still watch the podcasts in iTunes as long as you have it installed.)

3 comments:

Dylan said...

I'm pretty [psyched for Here Come the ABC's. 123's is an excellent video.

Japanski said...

How adorable!! I wish I had seen the look on her face when she realized that she had tattled on herself!!

Tankgunk said...

Jens will sit still and watch an unlimited amount of these podcasts in a row. I don't know why he likes them so much...