So, my girls didn't look like that! Congrats!
I posted a comment on Dave's blog, but wanted to Congratulate you too! Your going to be a Dad!
I am guessing a boy...cause it looks like there is a little extra there...but I don't really know how to read ultrasounds!
HOORAY! That is exactly what Ellis' ultrasound looked like. It was apparent that we were having a boy. Blue is so fun to shop for. Congratulations!
This is your old roommate, Diane. I saw a link to your blog on Kirsten's blog. Congratulations on having a boy! It's fun to have a son - I know all about it. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, my girls didn't look like that! Congrats!
I posted a comment on Dave's blog, but wanted to Congratulate you too! Your going to be a Dad!
I am guessing a boy...cause it looks like there is a little extra there...but I don't really know how to read ultrasounds!
HOORAY! That is exactly what Ellis' ultrasound looked like. It was apparent that we were having a boy. Blue is so fun to shop for. Congratulations!
This is your old roommate, Diane. I saw a link to your blog on Kirsten's blog. Congratulations on having a boy! It's fun to have a son - I know all about it. :)
Post a Comment