Live with Regis and Kelly does an annual Beautiful Baby Contest. Since I am a proud Mama and think my baby is beautiful, I want to enter her in it this year. People are always telling me she is gorgeous, and there is a grand prize of $125,000 toward a college education. So, Dave and I took a bunch of pictures of her today and I want to know which one I should enter. We narrowed it down to 5. I have to enter it by Friday, so you only have a couple days to comment. Which one is the best?
I think I like the second one best. But, for someone who doesn't already know her I like the last one because you can really see her eyes and her 2 cute little teeth.
I like the first one, she just looks so cute!! I also very much love the picture of her in her pink pajamas under the heading 'Goings On'.....It is definately one of my favorite pics. of her.
10 comments:
I like the fourth one down the best!!!
She is so adorable! All of them are very good pictures.
I think I like the second one best. But, for someone who doesn't already know her I like the last one because you can really see her eyes and her 2 cute little teeth.
I like the first because it's closer up of her.
I think I like the second one down best, but I really like all of them.
I like the first one, she just looks so cute!! I also very much love the picture of her in her pink pajamas under the heading 'Goings On'.....It is definately one of my favorite pics. of her.
I personally like the first one the best.
Oh I love them! I can't believe how big she is...or how much she looks like you. Beautiful indeed! I like all of them. Both favorites.
The fourth one is my favorite! Cute teeth.
I like the second and third one the best!
Post a Comment