I was planning on putting the ultrasound picture on here as a special edition mystery photo but I don't really know how much of a mystery this will be for anyone.
Guess Away! Boy or Girl? Let us know what you think...
So here I was thinking I was sneaky going to Erin's blog and finding out what she is having and then guessing on your blog! ha ha. So, I really can't read ultrasounds...so I am guessing a boy. Am I right???
That is such a boy!!! Congratulations Erin and Dave (and I know that since I am posting this on Dave's blog he he isn't going to know who this is, but I am Erin's cousin). As my doctor put it when we were having Xander "You can't miss those turtles" Congrats!
3 comments:
So here I was thinking I was sneaky going to Erin's blog and finding out what she is having and then guessing on your blog! ha ha. So, I really can't read ultrasounds...so I am guessing a boy. Am I right???
That is such a boy!!! Congratulations Erin and Dave (and I know that since I am posting this on Dave's blog he he isn't going to know who this is, but I am Erin's cousin). As my doctor put it when we were having Xander "You can't miss those turtles" Congrats!
All I can say is that I would suck at that job!!! I don't know how they do it!
Post a Comment