Monday, January 14, 2008

Sundays

Can I just say I love having morning church! We went from having church at 1:30 to 8:30. Sure its a little bit tricky for me to get up earlier, but its so nice to be home by noon. Last Sunday, (the 6th) I was the only member of the Primary Presidency at church. I was really nervous because of all the changes that need to happen on the first Sunday of the year, but it turned out really well.


Yesterday Ana started nursery. I stayed in there for the majority of it, mostly just to help her along through the activities. She did really well. She is by far the smallest little person in there, but I think she'll do great.


I just want to add that I love being in the Primary. The brand new Sunbeams are so adorable! I think they behave better than the CTR 5s. I love the funny things they say. Yesterday I was waiting for them to calm down so I could begin closing exercises and I told them to "sit on their pockets, all eyes up front." Right after that, a little Sunbeam girl came up and started pulling on my dress while I was talking. When I was done talking she said to me, "I don't have any pockets on my dress." It was funny. They always say cute funny things.


And, here is a random picture of Ana from Christmas Eve that my mother-in-law took and just emailed to me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for NURSERY!!! You can start listening again!

Keri said...

Wow, I can't believe you were the only Pres. member there that first Sunday. Our ward was INSANE, and everyone was there. Congrats on nursery!