Friday, December 14, 2007

B-Day

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes! Erin got me some cool underarmour pants for running/biking in the cold.

I used them today and they kept me warm in the snow while running! I guess maybe she wanted me to be a little more committed to running...

I also took my last final at 7:45am and I am done with the semester!!

6 comments:

Dylan said...

Happy birthday, Dave. Also, those pants are... interesting.

Dave L said...

well, I didn't just go running around in those pants alone. I was wearing shorts with them underneath...

Erin L said...

Those are actually more like leggings, meant to be worn under other clothing. For some reason, Dave has an aversion to calling anything he owns "leggings." I guess its like calling boys underwear "panties" which I learned is a big no-no.

Zach and Nikky said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Dave!

Amy said...

Hi Dave.
Look- I have fixed my google account (for now). I have actually heard good things about pants like that from friends who like to snow ski. Hope you enjoy them. love ya

Dylan said...

Dave, be honest... sometimes you put those on and just walk around the house.