I had a lot of fun making them and might just make me some too!
Yea, Amanda! By the way, Erin, I love your comments on my blogs. Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond!
I can't believe I didn't win! I was really hoping I would. Oh well. Maybe you can come over and we can make cars together.
Karianne- just because you posted 8comments doesn't mean you get 8 entries....JK.
how do you make cars p.k.?
Darling cards! Way to go, you crafty little thing!
Oh i thought i said thank you.. but thanks! thanks for coming and seeing me at work that was nice. its always nice to have visitors. your looking great and you wouldn't even know that you were having a baby, you look great. I love the cards.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yea, Amanda! By the way, Erin, I love your comments on my blogs. Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond!
I can't believe I didn't win! I was really hoping I would. Oh well. Maybe you can come over and we can make cars together.
Karianne- just because you posted 8comments doesn't mean you get 8 entries....JK.
how do you make cars p.k.?
Darling cards! Way to go, you crafty little thing!
Oh i thought i said thank you.. but thanks! thanks for coming and seeing me at work that was nice. its always nice to have visitors. your looking great and you wouldn't even know that you were having a baby, you look great. I love the cards.
Post a Comment