Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here it comes...

The 31st will be a day of revelation.


We find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.
AND
Lost comes back.


As far as the ultrasound goes, we will find out what we have been waiting for and questions will start being answered. You know, picking a name, Erin can buy a cute girl or boy outfit.

Lost is pretty exciting too because we get to find out what happened with this "rescue party" from the end of last season. I have been waiting for this longer than I have been wondering what sex the next baby would be because Erin wasn't even pregnant at the end of last season. The main drawback of course is that although a couple questions will be answered, it will probably just give me a ton more. Like this one --Where was Juliet in Jack's wierd future-flashback thing from the last episode? Does anyone else care about her at all? I really started to like her there for a while.

I am ready for a day of surprises.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dave. I love your baby/tv series post. I think boy, by the way. I have never seen Lost, maybe I should start watching?

Dave L said...

you can actually watch the first three seasons right now on abc.com. We didn't really pick it up until the end of the 2nd season.

Karianne said...

I am sorry to say that I have completely lost interest in Lost. I get so tired of the suspense and questions that are never answered. I mean, really. Can't you tell us what the island is and stuff before opening up more new questions? We might rent this season after it is over and comes out on video. That way, there isn't the waiting.