Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Dress

After the last couple blog flops I am sure this one will do a little better.

Here is a picture of my cute girls on Easter.
Ana looks perfectly posed in this picture. That is the kind of stuff that gets lost with some digital cameras that operate slowly (Ours is slow but we were lucky this time). Honestly, who wouldn't want to sit by these two in church?

5 comments:

Erin L said...

I like your new look, Dave!

Shari said...

if it makes you feel better, no one ever comments on 89% of my blogs. you do have cute girls! they are so fun for me to play with.

Dave L said...

I'm not too worried about comments really. I mostly thought that list of words was funny.

Amy said...

hey-your 'girls' look great. Ana gets older in every picture, I swear!!

Scott said...

Thanks for the propagating the term "blogflop," Dave. I've suffered a few of my own lately.