10 years ago...
I was in 8th grade. My friends and I were annoying everybody else but ourselves.
5 things on my list to do today....
1. Laundry
2. Babysit my neighbor's kids
3. Primary presidency meeting
4. Dishes (this is always on my list)
5. Do another blog post
Snacks I enjoy...
1. Starburst Jelly beans
2. Fuji Apples
3. Graham crackers and milk
4. Cold Cereal
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Buy a brand new SUV. Get parents out of debt. Give a lot to the Church. Go to Med School debt free (well, Dave would). Buy a house with a dishwasher and a washer and dryer. I'd want some land and a horse and hire someone to take care of it. Go to Italy and South America. Invest.
3 of my bad habits...
1. Raising my voice when I feel strongly about something.
2. Staying up too late
3. Putting off doing the dishes
5 places I have lived...
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Rye, NY (just outside of NYC)
3. Chubbuck (outside Pocatello), ID
4. Herdon, VA (just outside DC)
5. Colorado Springs, CO (born there)
5 jobs I have had
1. Cole Diagnostics - courier and data entry
2. Direct Connect Satelitte - Secretary
3. Intramural Sports office - Secretary
4. Cutco Cutlery - Secretary
5. Arctic Circle - "counter chick"
5 things people don't know about me.
1. I graduated Magna Cum Laude last summer with my bachelor's degree (top 5%)
2. I was editor-in-chief of my high school newspaper
3. I have a hard time making girl friends.
4. I have 7 sisters and only 1 brother
5. I love running
3 comments:
Love the random list post! I always learn something new about people when they post those!
cute list. i didn't know you were eic of your school paper. i guess that's what i get being one of the older kids.
So, who did you tag?
Post a Comment