Friday, March 14, 2008

Goin to Rupert

We went to Rupert again on Thursday to try and figure out the job situation. It is mostly figured out now. I will be working for Progressive Behavior Systems located on the historic town square. When I look out the window of the office I will be able to see Prince Rupert proudly overlooking his kingdom. They offered me more money than I thought we would be making during the time in Rupert and it seems great. I will be doing PSR work until I am certified in IBI (Intensive Behavioral Intervention). It will be mostly with school aged children who have developmental disabilities like autism and some with less severe impairment.

Now we are just trying to figure out where we will live exactly. We looked at a couple apartments that were not impressive and one other that definitely is impressive but is quite a bit more money. That's the next thing to figure out I guess.

1 comment:

Zach and Nikky said...

Dave, that is awesome! Congratulations! So, we never hear from you anymore...what's up with that? -Nikky