Monday, March 10, 2008

Not a chain letter

We got this in the mail today:



I have highlighted a couple of my favorite parts. You will need to click on it if you actually want to read any of it. (The part at the very bottom could have used some highlighting as well)

It says it is not a chain letter but later tells the story of a guy who suffered because he "broke the chain". Also, I guess if I really did this I would probably get about 5 million dollars. From Jesus. I guess for some reason I don't understand the 5 million dollar something for nothing doctrine. I must have missed that day in church. Hhmmm...

3 comments:

Wendy and Will said...

that's funny. i wonder who sent it to you. maybe they will share their millions.

Tankgunk said...

My favorite part is the redemption aspect to it, like where someone lost their job because they didn't send it soon enough, then got a better one when they finally did. But the whole thing is totally ridiculous.

Tankgunk said...

Oh, if you've been wondering who "tankgunk" is, I'm Hokan...