Sunday, March 16, 2008

Out of Town

So, on Thursday we went to Rupert to finalize Dave's job situation. Its gonna work out a lot better than we had planned. Though I am sad to leave Rexburg, I am really excited for the opportunity. We even went to look at apartments. We found one we really like, and though its a little more expensive than we wanted, we're probably gonna go for it. Since Rupert is a small, old town, there really aren't a lot of renting options. The apartment is really roomy and homey, and I think we'll really like it.

Thursday night Dave dropped me off in Pocatello at my parents' house. My sister was in town from Wyoming, and so I got to see her new baby and her kids. Her baby is adorable and her kids are alot of fun. Another sister came also. Friday night, there were 4 happy cousins sleeping together. (Ana was way too tired, and slept in a pack-n-play in another room. These are my sisters' kids.)

Ana had alot of fun playing with her cousins the next day. We also fixed her hair in full pigtails for the first time. It looked cute.
One of her favorite things to play on is "Granny's" exercise ball. My mom rolls her around and bounces her up and down and she can't get enough!

We got home late Saturday night, and with early church (8:30), Ana was pretty tired. She didn't even make it through lunch!

It was a really fun weekend and I was so glad I got to see my sis. Good times.

9 comments:

Rolyndia said...

So excited for you guys. Hope the job is great for dave. We think we saw him the other day riding his bike with an attachment on the back for your little. If is was not him, it was some one that looked just like him.

Anonymous said...

why doesn't she have clothes on in half of the pictures i see of her? i wish we could have been there.

Morgan said...

Yay! We are feeling somewhat the same about leaving Rexburg...We are glad that we are moving on to the next part of life but sad to leave all the friends and atmosphere here! I hope all works out for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! It was fun to see you. Thanks for coming down.

Andrea :) said...

How fun! Good luck with things in Rupert. Let us know if you need help packing, cleaning, moving, etc. We will miss you guys! I love Ana's pig tails! :)

Anonymous said...

ERIN YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT. IT WAS FUN TO READ IT AND GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND WHATS GOING ON IN THE FAMILY. I'M EXCITED TO KNOW YOU HAVE A BLOG. ANNA IS SO DARLING AND SO BIG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER. THE WEB I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT IS matiekay.blogspot.com. It just has some fun stuff. I'm totally clueless still so I may be calling you for help. Have a great day love Lori

Nanci said...

Erin! This is Nanci(Allen)Archibald! Yeah, I am so glad I found you on here! I have a blog too, it propertyofwyatt.blogspot.com! You should come check it out! It will be such a great way of keeping in touch! Your daughter is adorable! And your prego too! Hooray! Hopefully I'll chat with you soon!

amanda said...

she is looking so big, love her hair.

Heather said...

what a trooper! I love the picture of Anna asleep in the chair!