is probably one of my favorite movies right now. And #2 (premiered last Friday) is just as good. The first time I saw #1, I thought, "what is this movie?" But when I realized it was a made for TV Disney original, I loved it! I've always loved the Disney Channel. Remember The Lizzy McGuire Movie? I saw it 3 times - in the theaters - and bought the soundtrack and I was 19. But don't let that deter you from HSM. Both are quite excellent! I think one reason I love them so much is because I loved high school and I performed in the show choir and in West Side Story and Annie. So watching these movies, I could almost see me acting in it. I would have loved it! Anyway, are plot for both 1 and 2 are fun and very feel-good. And the show is completely clean. There aren't even any girls in bikinis. I highly recommend them!
P.S. That picture of Ana a couple posts ago was taken on Memorial Day. She and Dave fell asleep on my Grandpa's hammock. Then I just edited it using Picassa to add the blurry affect and make it black and white. Its one of my favs of her sleeping.
3 comments:
I love that you update your blog all the time! HSM...I have heard so much about it. I am glad to hear your report on the subject. Maybe one day when I am babysitting I will give in and watch it.
Erin you make me smile. we just got the 1# HSM CD for emma and she loves it. It funny and cute all at the same time.
I am seriously impressed. You really have added quite a bit since I last checked your blog. It looks like a lot of fun. It's really cool to see all the day to day fun things in your life. It's actually a lot like mine. It makes me miss you. It was really good to talk to you the other night. I still haven't seen High School Musical, but tomorrow is the big day.
Post a Comment