Well, its been a few days since a post, mostly because I want to put pictures with them and our camera batteries are now in our wii remotes, so I can't take pictures, but I wanted to post something new.
Today I went to IF to help my sister put up some wallpaper border. While there I went to Kohl's because I heard they had cheap kid swimsuits. (The one Ana has been wearing was our neighbor's and they moved.) I left the store not only for a new swimsuit for this year, but one for next year, 2 outfits for winter, a dress for next spring, a dress for now and a cute Tshirt (all for Ana) for only 40 dollars. I was pretty happy. Its funny, I don't really like shopping for myself, but I love shopping for Ana!
2 comments:
Ya, I bought 5 shirts at Kohls for $20.00 once. I felt real good about my purchases.
Well done.
kohls is one of my fav. stores. and i'm with you buying stuff for me is ok once in awhile i'll be in the mood, but buying clothes for the kids is so fun. i got carson a cute white polo and jeans and i love it.
Post a Comment