Today was Dave's Optometry Admissions Test. Let me just say, my husband is a genius. I've been somewhat nagging him about his study habits... or lack there of. Honestly, I thought he should study way more diligently than he did. The test is based out of 400 points, with 320 considered "competetive" for your application to be accepted. Our friend studied all summer and got a 350, and we were amazed at how well he did. Well, Dave took it this morning and scored a 370!!!!! Isn't that awesome! I am so proud of him and I promise I won't nag him about his studying anymore. He's such a smart guy!
2 comments:
I think it is funny how our husbands surprise us sometimes. It's like, we should have total faith in them, but we don't always, and then they pull through, and we're like, "Wow. I didn't realize that about you!" Anyway, congrats! Maybe he'll get a scholarship. That would really make it all worth it.
good job dave! when will you find out what school your going to or do you already know? that is really great for you guys!
Post a Comment