Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Love

Today I found out that my friend is having husband troubles. I won't go into details, but I just wanted to say to my husband Dave: Thanks so much for being awesome. I know I complain when you don't do the dishes with me or leave your socks on the floor, but honestly, if that's all I have to whine about, I'm pretty lucky. You are a good husband who keeps your covenants and honors your Priesthood and I am so grateful for that! And you are a great Dad! Ana loves you and so do I. I know you'll do great on your upcoming test. I love you.

2 comments:

Karianne said...

Hearing about other people's problems always makes me a little more grateful for my blessings, especially for a loving and supportive husband.

Just Ellen said...

i am glad you are able to acknowledge the blessings in your life! when you have a husband that honors his covenants, provides for your needs and shows you love in various ways, the little "annoying" things really don't matter one bit. take it from me, you'd miss those annoying things if they were gone. :o)