Thursday, August 9, 2007

My bike


is probably one of my favorite things about this summer. We got it for me in May and I rode it to class almost everyday. We also bought a bike trailer to go along with it and its fun to be able to take Ana along. Since school got out I haven't ridden it much, but I started again this week. I took Ana to the library on Tuesday and we checked out a few videos and books for her as well as a book for me. Then this morning I rode over to my friend's house (about 3 miles from our house) and we went to the park. It was way fun! Since we only have one car, its really nice to be able to get out of the house in the mornings while Dave is at work. Plus, it saves us on gas and I get some exercise. Are there any downsides? This picture is from the Specialized website, but it is exactly the same bike that I have.

2 comments:

Eric R said...

nice bike, someday i would like a bike and have a kid thing in the back. i really like yours.

Emily said...

Sweet ride yo! My very favorite thing to do is ride my bike too. I love it, I love it, I love it. You are such a good mom.