Sunday, August 26, 2007

a random video

The other night, I was rocking Ana and my mind drifted back to when Dave and I were dating. I remembered this incident and had to chuckle to myself. Since I can post videos now, I thought I'd share it, even though its kinda embarrassing. We had been dating about a week or 2.

Isn't it interesting how quickly you fall out of "courtship" mode. I'm pretty sure if Dave did this today, I would be annoyed. A lot of days, I forget to laugh at myself. I'll have to work on that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things- what was he doing behind the chastity line????? And, you look a lot like H-Word in this.

Karianne said...

One time Brody scared me so bad I actually screamed and almost started crying. I was mad for a while, except that it was a total accident and kind of funny. That was within the last year.

Erin L said...

Shari - we were at his parents house over Christmas break.

Eric R said...

when eric and i first were married like 2 weeks i was coming out of the bathroom and he hid in a dark corner and jumped out i yeld "JERK" and ran into the bedroom. i was so mad/upset. it must be a boy thing to scare us.

Candace said...

funny!

Dylan is not allowed to scare me anymore.

Isn't it fun to remember when your relationship was new?

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin. I'm Jesus from Chile. I Was seeing your blog, and it's so great.
Ana is so beautiful. She is like both, Dave and you; the eyes of Dave and the Face like you.
Please say "Hi!" to Dave, and that I miss him, and say that I'm going to mission on November 23, to Argentina Buenos Aires West mission.
I hope to do it better I can. The Lord has blessed me a lot.

Bye!

:)