I was excited to read "Erin makes landfall in Texas." My name is just one of those names that, although its pretty common, there aren't many things that use my name - songs, restaurants, nothing. So, finally I made it to "tropical storm."
Hey Erin, it's your cousin Heidi. I got the link to your blog from Emily's blog. I hope you don't mind. I love your updates. Your little girl is SOOO cute! I can't beleive you are old enough to be married and have a kid... But then again, I can't beleive I am either. Anyhow, love the updates and pics.
1 comment:
Hey Erin, it's your cousin Heidi. I got the link to your blog from Emily's blog. I hope you don't mind. I love your updates. Your little girl is SOOO cute! I can't beleive you are old enough to be married and have a kid... But then again, I can't beleive I am either. Anyhow, love the updates and pics.
Post a Comment