
That's what comes to mind with Ana these days. Up until the last few weeks, she's been generally happy and compliant, if a little intense and energtic. But the last little bit her intensity has increased, and with it has come a bout of defiance. At least with me. With Dave she's still generally compliant. Everything I want from her is met with whining/tantruming (is that a word?). This goes for everything from getting dressed to sitting in her high chair for meals and using utensils. She wants to do everything her "self" and has even started up with "fake" whining. I'm not quite sure what to do about it.
Of course, I still think she's cute. Here are some other things going on with our "little stink"
*She understands almost everything we say.
*She can say so many words. She talks all day long. I understand most of it, but the untrained ear has a harder time understanding her.
*She really likes watching the "fishy show" (Finding Nemo). She loses interest about 20 minutes in, but she likes the first part.
*She runs around all day long and often gets "bonks." The bruise on her forehead is from falling on some steps.
*She says, "I love you" whenever Dave or I leave the house, and sometimes just randomly in the day. She also puts her head up to my growing belly and say, "I love you, brother."
As trying and exhausting as it is right now, she really is a cute "little stink."
2 comments:
I remember the struggle my kids had while gaining idependence. They still have struggles with it, just a different kind. She is pretty darn cute!
I thought her bruise was a smudge on my computer! She sure is cute, even if she is a handful. I wish she and Lydia could play. You can move to Indiana if you would prefer that to "small town- eat your words" Rupert!
Post a Comment