Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MCAT

I registered today for the MCAT. After taking the OAT when I was thinking optometry I am a little less nervous for this test, but I don't know exactly how much less. One thing that I am sure will drive me nuts is that I will have to wait a month to see what I got on the test. I am almost crazy now just thinking about how long I will have to wait for the results. With the OAT my score popped up within a minute of finishing the test. That was nice.

Paying $210 to reserve a seat to take a 5 hour test is a little unsettling. I am now committed to a date, May 27. I wonder if this is a little what Erin felt like when we went to the prenatal classes while she was pregnant with Ana. We watched the video, she realized what was coming, and there was nothing she could do but wait for the day to come.

Ok, so there is a lot different. You are right.

Here is the schedule for my test date and when I will probably receive the results.

3 comments:

Erin L said...

I think its worse being pregnant the second time and KNOWING what is coming. Just hope you don't have to take it again.

Zach and Nikky said...

YAY! Good luck Dave!

Amy said...

I am excited for you!! You are taking the test on my anniversary and Lars' birthday. That's good luck.