Tuesday, February 12, 2008

cute things

I got a bunch of maternity clothes from my sister today. I was out in the front room trying a few on this afternoon. When Ana saw me in one of them she said, "oooh, cute" and then sighed. A few minutes later she tried putting one on too. She smiled at us and said, "I cute," then pointed at the shirt and said, "pretty." What a girl! I was getting ready to leave to the store tonight and when Ana saw me put on my coat, she said, "bye-bye." Then she ran over to me to give me a hug and added, "I love you" (which sounded more like, "I looloo" but I knew what she meant. It was the first time she really said it voluntarily, and it was touching. Then she decided that she wanted to go with me, so she ran to Dave and gave him kisses. So cute!
She didn't win the beautiful baby contest, but I still think she's the cutest!

7 comments:

Keri said...

Ooh, what a sweetheart!

Amy said...

That is so touching! It makes me miss the time when my girls were that age!! Hug her for me :)

Morgan said...

how fun! Darling picture!

Andrea :) said...

What a sweet little one. :)

Heather said...

She really is cute Erin! I was so glad to see your blog and what a blogger you are! I can't believe she says so much!

Jen said...

She is beautiful! I love borrowing maternity clothes and feeling like you have a whole new wardrobe!

Kristen said...

That is so sweet! She really is just too cute!