Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Date

Last night, Dave and I went on our "Valentine's Day" date. The Vienna Choir Boys, one of the most famous choirs in the world. It was really good! The concert was at the school so it only cost us $10 to go. It was pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime chance, and I was so glad we went. Those boys are amazing! I kinda thought that it would sound like a women's choir, but it didn't. Their voices were so clear. They sang a lot of classical songs that I remember singing in high school, but they also sang some "American" songs, other international songs, and some Austrian songs. It was a neat opportunity.

This obviously isn't from last night, but it gives you an idea.



It was really nice to go on a date, too. We don't go out very often and its nice to remember that we like eachother. Afterward we went out for milk shakes, which is our V-day tradition. It was great!

2 comments:

Keri said...

How nice. Glad you two had such and enjoyable evening out. I can't wait to start going on more dates again with Randy.

Unknown said...

Erin, that was a beautiful clip you included in this post. My favorite part was when one of the boys sneezed during the song!!