Thursday, February 21, 2008

Erin the hippie

When I got back from volunteering at the hospital today I was greeted by a smiling hippie. For sharing time last week Erin had one of the kids dressed up like Nephi or someone like that with a little piece of material tied around their head. She was cleaning stuff up today while I was gone, found it, put it on her head and forgot about it. She was standing right by the front door when I came in and was smiling really big because I had almost hit her with the door. I thought she was smiling because she looked like a hippie and she knew it.


Anyway, Ana really wanted us to get out the guitar for a while and when Erin was playing I couldn't resist the picture opportunity.

It's not just me right? She does look like a hippie.

4 comments:

Wendy and Will said...

she does look like a hippie. but she probably showers more frequently than they do.

Zach and Nikky said...

Erin makes a cute hippie!

karianne said...

Totally a hippie. I like it. It reminds me of crazy happy Erin.

Janae said...

I didn't know she plays guitar! She is a cute hippie.