*Yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday. Remember when you were young and 60 seemed so old? Well, looking at my dad, I don't think its that old any more. We drove down and made dinner and a cake for him since my mom is out of town with the new baby. Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you.
*Today we are going up to Island Park with Dave's nephew and his family. (His nephew is a couple years older than him. He has 2 kids.) I'm excited, mostly because where we are staying has an indoor pool. I love going swimming!
*Its been snowing like crazy up here. We have at least a foot everywhere, plus there are some really tall drifts in other places. I say, if its gonna ge cold, I'm glad its snowy too.
*I have a lot to do before we leave, so I better get going!
1 comment:
Have fun with Josh in Island Park!!(The baby is really cute!!)
Post a Comment