Friday, February 22, 2008

Gaggies

Dave made the best no bake-cookies the other day. We call them "Gaggies." They were perfectly smooth and oh so yummy! He's getting "gaggie cookie" duty from now on. When I make them the cocoa and peanut butter is always a little grainy. Of course, I have official "chocolate chip cookie" duty. We'll follow the exact same recipe and mine will turn out beautiful and his are flat and crispy. I never feel as guilty eating gaggies since they have oatmeal and peanut butter. I mean, they are practically good for you, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure they are tasty but i thought you called them "gaggies" because that is what you want to do when you see them.

Dave L said...

It's actually what my brother in law used to call them because they looked kind of like something that might come out of your mouth if you gagged too much. The name just stuck.

Something like that anyway...

amanda said...

they look really good. thanks for sharing. i should make those more.

Amy said...

I like gaggies warm with ice cream. YUM!

Andrea :) said...

You bet they are good for you! :) I say that to console myself after I've eaten the majority of the batch... :)