
Dave proposed! 3 years ago. We had decided we wanted to get married, and even had the Temple date set. (We got married in SL so it had to be done fast.) But he told me we had to go to Utah that weekend to pick my ring up because he got it from a jeweler down there. The night before we were supposed to leave he proposed. That I was surprised about. I smacked him on the arm, said, "What!?! You have it already?" and put it on myself. Kinda funny. I still love my ring, and the person who gave it to me. I really like the size of my ring. It looks dainty, I think. This pic is from our wedding day.
On an unrelated note, Ana helped me with the dishes tonight. It took a little bit longer.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary of your Engagement. My kids love to help me do dishes. Lucas likes to rise, which is a perfect job for him, and Alaina will wipe off the table and mop the floor for at least fifteen minutes. (As you know, that's saying a lot.)
I like your proposal story. I've always likes dainty rings, too. Mine ended up not being as dainty as I had imagined it, but I still like it, of course. You've sure got a cute little helper, too.
I have been waiting forever to see pictures of your pregnant belly and finally there is a picture of you on your blog and you can't even see it...I think you should post pictures!!!
Post a Comment