Friday, February 22, 2008

Things I can't have now

Here is a list of expensive things I want but can't have for a long time. They are in no particular order:

-A nice SLR digital camera
-A good road bike
-A new computer (maybe an iMac)
-Trailblazer (probably around 2001 year)
-I really want a drum set. - One thing that makes this really expensive is that we will probably have to be living in a HOUSE before this is possible.

That's all I can think of for now.

4 comments:

Dylan said...

I have one of these lists. It includes a sweet screen printing studio, a new computer (my one at home is so terrifyingly slow compared to my work machine) and a chimpanzee who can drive a car and wears Hawaiian shirts.

Also, a working lightsaber would be sweet.

Erin L said...

I want those things too. Especially the Trail Blazer. and the new computer. and someone to clean house for me today.

Amy said...

I want a maid too. But all the time, not just today. And a pony.

Steve said...

I guess the only expensive want I have is for my home repairs to be all done. I guess the main expense on that is my time. Hmm.